How it worksGet started with us in minutes
Resume Handbook and Checklist
- Read our Software Engineer Resume Handbook and Software Engineer Resume Checklist to instantly identify areas of improvement for your Software Engineer resume
- Purchase our resume packages to unlock full lifetime access to the Software Engineer Resume Handbook, Resume Checklist
Resume Templates and References
- Upon successful purchase, an account will be created for you. Log in with the email you used to check out.
- After logging in, you can download the purchased resume templates, cover letter template, and/or resume references from our portal. We update the templates and references from time to time, so you will receive lifetime updates for free.
- Read through the Software Engineer Resume Handbook, Software Engineer Resume Checklist and take inspiration from the resume references.
- You can use Google Docs, Microsoft Word, or Overleaf to customize your resume and career documents.
- All designs are copyrighted and original to FAANG Tech Leads. Template designs are for personal use only and may not be resold or redistributed under any circumstances
Resume Review and Referral
- Upon successful purchase, you will be sent some questions regarding your career aspirations, ideal companies and roles.
- Please answer those questions and send a copy of your latest resume (preferably Google Doc format) to faangtechleads[at]gmail.com.
- Resume review will take place over email exchange, with unlimited revisions for your current job hunt. We want your resume to be the best it can be.
- We provide tailored and comprehensive suggestions on how to improve your resume, overall career profile, and possible next steps to maximize your career growth and trajectory.
- Upon successful purchase, please send copy of your latest resume (preferably Google Doc format) to faangtechleads[at]gmail.com.
- 1:1 Career guidance and mentorship, including profile review, understanding your timeline and objectives, recommending a learning roadmap and projects, answering questions, internship or employment opportunities will be shared.